Free Shipping Included! Godox Xpro-C E-TTL II 2.4G X System Wireless Control Remote Trigger with 2X X1R-C Controller Receiver Compatble for Canon Flash by Godox at Chicago Lighting Design. MPN: Godox. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SPECIFICATION: Model:Xpro-C Compatible cameras: Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash)Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket. Power supply: 2*AA batteries Flash Exposure Control: E-TTL II Manual flash: Yes Stroboscopic flash：Yes High-speed sync：Yes Second-curtain sync :Yes Flash exposure compensation: Yes. ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments Flash exposure lock: Yes Focus assist: Yes Modeling lamp: Control the modeling lamp by the flash trigger Beeper: Control the beeper by the flash
Product Description & Reviews
SPECIFICATION: Model:Xpro-C Compatible cameras: Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash)Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket. Power supply: 2*AA batteries Flash Exposure Control: E-TTL II Manual flash: Yes Stroboscopic flash：Yes High-speed sync：Yes Second-curtain sync :Yes Flash exposure compensation: Yes. ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments Flash exposure lock: Yes Focus assist: Yes Modeling lamp: Control the modeling lamp by the flash trigger Beeper: Control the beeper by the flash trigger Wireless setting: The receiver end can control the camera ZOOM setting: Adjust the ZOOM value by the transmitter Firmware upgrade: Upgrade through the Type-C USB port Memory function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last Transmission range (approx.): 0-100m Built-in wireless:2.4G Modulation mode:MSK Channel:32 Wireless ID: 01-99 Group:16 Display:Large LCD panel, backlighting ON or OFF Dimension:90x58x50mm Weight:80g Package contents: 1*Godox Xpro-C 1*Product manual2*Godox X1R-C
Features & Highlights
- Xpro-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can not only control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system, e g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes, but also can control the Cannon original flashes when using in combination with X1R-C receiver. Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger
- Can as a Wireless Godox Flash Trigger / Wireless Canon Speedlites Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack Support E-TTL II Autoflash and Professional Functions
- 16 groups and 32 channels to wirelessly control and trigger. Add 01 to 99 wireless ID settings, which can only achieve triggering when the channels and wireless IDs of the master and slave unit are set to the same, avoiding signal interference effectively.
- Fully support TTL autoflash. 1/8000s high-speed sync, multi flash, manual flash, flash exposure compensation, TCM transform function, magnification function, one-shoot & multi-shcx)t setting, group modeling lamp control, group zooming, adjusting all groups1 output value simultaneously, etc.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wirless X System & Versatile Using Methods
4.72 x 5.91 x 4.72 inches
6.6 x 5.1 x 8.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Godox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: N8000, ean: 0045105068005,
Long considered the ugly duckling of the consumer lenticular cameras, the Nishika is now in high regard as the most versatile of the breed, because the camera features three aperature settings, unlike other lenticular cameras, which are only point and shoot cameras.
And now as technology is making personal lenticular print making possible and affordable, there is a rush to get a camera or two before the price of a lenticular camera catches up with this new demand.
* Exclusive quadra
mpn: Godox, ean: 0608065942428,
This flash trigger can be used on the following Nikon series camera models: D5 D4 D60 D70S D90 D100 D200 0300S D300 D500 D610 D7C0 D750 D800 D810 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100 Specifications: Model: XPro-N Compatible cameras: Nikon series cameras (i-TTL autoflash)Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket. Power supply : 2'AA batteries TTL autoflash : i-TTL Manual flash : Yes Stroboscopic flash : Yes High-speed sync : Yes Second-curtain sync: Yes Flash exposure
mpn: PH89080, ean: 4894609890805,
The Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Pentax. Developed with direct cooperation from Pentax engineers at Ricoh Imaging in Japan, to bring the power, control, and ease-of-use of the Phottix TTL ecosystem of lighting products to Pentax usersRemotely trigger and control the power level of the Phottix Indra 500TTL Battery Powered Studio Light in both TTL and Manual modes from the top of your camera.. Also compatible are the Phottix Juno Manual Flash and receivers from the Phottix
Flash Exposure ControlTTL Autoflash: Fujifilm TTL Manual flash mode: Yes Multi (Stroboscopic) flash mode: YesFunction: HSS (High-speed sync): Yes Second-Curtain Sync: Yes Flash exposure compensation: Yes,±3 Stops in 1/3 stop increments Flash exposure lock: Yes Auto Focus Assist: Yes Modeling Lamp Control: Control the modeling lamp by the flash trigger Beeper: Control the sound of the flash trigger Wireless Setting: The receiver end can control the camera shooting through the 2.5mm sync cord