Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO R2 HSS Battery-Powered Monolight Kit with Glow ParaPop and C-Stand.
Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO R2 HSS Battery-Powered Monolight Kit with Glow ParaPop and C-Stand. by Flashpoint at Chicago Lighting Design. MPN: XPLOR-600PROB-KIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The compact Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO (Non-TTL) Battery-Powered Monolight with Built-in R2 2.4GHz Radio Remote System 600ws marvel invites you to go beyond the straights of wire dependency and soar into the free and easy heights only R2 Radio tenders. True, accurate Manual exposures, lithium powered mobile imaging that spurs your creative imagination to conquer distant vistas, solve the challenging lighting situation in any environment, adapt to multiple camera systems right out of the box. The
Product Description & Reviews
The compact Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO (Non-TTL) Battery-Powered Monolight with Built-in R2 2.4GHz Radio Remote System 600ws marvel invites you to go beyond the straights of wire dependency and soar into the free and easy heights only R2 Radio tenders. True, accurate Manual exposures, lithium powered mobile imaging that spurs your creative imagination to conquer distant vistas, solve the challenging lighting situation in any environment, adapt to multiple camera systems right out of the box. The unmatched R2 Radio System links Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus/Panasonic seamlessly for the ultimate to remote solutions. The sun is no matchto this exceptional performer with superior HSS up to 1/8000s. And the broad spectrum of Bowens mount light modifiers available, contours every possible lighting occurrence from studio to peak. The battery recharge is a snap, too, using the external power charger to keep the action going without tying up the flash to re-energize. Add the pro LED modeling light feature and the picture is complete. The XPLOR 600Pro is the next iteration of the Flashpoint R2 radio system, compatible with the R2 Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus/Panasonic camera systems, for remote power control and shooting. With a focus on portable lighting, the R2 Family liberates you from the hassle and tangle of wired 600ws monolights - whether you are a wedding or event photographer, environmental portraiture shooter, freelance commercial studio
Features & Highlights
- Flashpoint XPLOR 600Pro HSS Monolight (Non-TTL) - Rechargeable Lithium Battery - Flashtube - Lithium Battery Charger and Cord - Reflector and Cap - Compartment Case - Instruction Manual - Flashpoint 3 Year Warranty - Flashpoint C-Stnd Kit - Glow 28" ParaPop.
- The Manual (no TTL) R2 twin brother of the 600 Pro TTL Studio Quality Light Delivers 600ws, with a GN of 285ft/87m ISO 100, standard reflector. Wireless Radio: Built-in Flashpoint R2 wireless 2.4Ghz system, compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic camera systems.
- Blazing fast Recycle time: 0.9s at Full Power rivals AC strobes. Precise power output: power adjusts 9 stops from full power 1/256 to 1/1 in 25 steps. Stable Color Temperature mode: color temperature guaranteed within ±75°K over the entire power range.
- LED Modeling Lamp: Brilliant 38W LED module with Proportional and Variable settings. HSS supremacy: Up to 1/8000s high-speed sync flash triggering overcomes sunlit situations. Advanced functions: Mask Sequencing, Multi Flash, Slave Delay.
- Dot-matrix LCD panel: Clear and convenient operation. Modifier Accessories: Bowens mount ease for softbox, beauty dish, snoots, color gels, reflectors
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Flashpoint, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Specifications: Model: AD200Pro Guide No. (1/1 Output):Speedlite flash head: 52 (m ISO 100, @35mm) Guide No. (1/1 Output):Bare bulb flash head: 60 (m ISO 100, with the AD-S2 standard reflector, @28mm) Flash Duration t.01 (approx.):Speedlite flash head: 1/220 to 1/15380 seconds Flash Duration t.01 (approx.):Bare bulb flash head: 1/220 to 1/13510 seconds POWER:200W Power Output:9 steps: 1/256~1/1 Stroboscopic Flash:Provided (up to 90 times, 99Hz) Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC):Manual. FEB: ±3
mpn: 10090708, ean: 0191073018297,
Note: Light Stand and umbrella are not included. Description: 1. Note: This flash is compatible with Nikon D7000/D700/D750/D810/D90/D4/D610/D5 Camera. 2. The Studio Strobe Flash is a Bowens Mount 1/8000s High Speed Sync Outdoor Flash, with TTL/M/Multi Flash Mode, High GN68, which can meet flexible Battery Cordless Location shooting demands whether shoot in bright sunshine with wide open aperture, shoot fast-moving events or shoot in scene where ambient light varies. Specification: Flash Mode:
Fomito Nicefoto GE-250 5500K Mini Studio flash GE series for Professional Studio Photography Description: GE series Flash, exquisite shape, easy to use; Small size, easy to carry, self-contained umbrella hole, can be installed directly with umbrella accessories,wide range of 6 stops aperture adjustment, accurate power output, suitable for small studio professional light, exquisite product shooting fill. Specifications: Model: GE-250 GN: 43 Recycle time: 0.5-1.8s Buzz switch: YES Sensor
mpn: RT-400, ean: 0840014198122,
TTL Flash Extraordinaire. The Orlit Rovelight RT610 has a little brother. That is going to start a sibling rivalry. Big Brother will think twice before actingflashy. The new kid on the block, the ORLIT ROVELIGHT RT 400 TTL WIRELESS MONOLIGHT. It's faster. It's sleeker. It's solid. And it's brash. The first Canon RT and Nikon, Sony, and Fujifilm radio compatible 400ws TTL Monolight with one second recycle. Boasting an outstanding Guide Number of 216 (ft at ISO 100), with manual levels from full,